Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesday

Another day has begun.I can't believe how fast these days are going by!Today when we went to move the steer and sheep fences there was a deer in the field.Typical of me I did not have my camera with...The back of the field is woods,and I often walk the dogs there.I took some photos last week,and one day I will get around to posting them.I have to use the computer(this is on the laptop)because all the photos are there,and to get use of that........!
There is a sort of saying down here that in Devon it rains 8 days out of 7.I have almost to believe it this month!It has just rained nearly every day for nearly 2 weeks!

The heavens declare Thy glory,Lord,
In every star Thy wisdom shines;
But when our eyes behold Thy word,
We read Thy name in fairer lines.
                                Isaac Watts.
I love this poem,it is so true that everything in nature shows the hand of God.I just cannot see how with the world around us daily testifying of a mighty Creator,man can say there is no God and everything happened by random chance.Its just not possible!
I must end now...
Blessings
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment