Wednesday 13 July 2011

After a Long Pause

When I started I had no intentions of being silent for this long,however the busyness of life has kept me silent.
At the moment I am working as a maid and babysitter for a dear lady down the road whose grandchildren are visiting her...As I work with the children the words of this song keep coming back to me:
Somebody Follows You


Brother along on the highway of life,
Strive to be good and true;
Take Jesus with you to aid in the strife,
Somebody follows you.


Somebody follows you,
Watching the things you do
Walk in the light and be pure in His sight
Somebody follows you.


Little you think when you turn from the right,
Who sees the things you do;
But others watch you by day and by night,
Somebody follows you.


Never forget that the Lord keeps His own
So to His word be true;
Many are longing the way to be shown,
O let them follow you.
                           John M. Henson


The 3 children watch me constantly as I work and nothing escapes their notice!They ask me questions constantly....
We may never know who is watching us,but somebody is and that somebody is forming ideals and ideas from you!Never take it lightly.I know I have too often in the past,but this past year things have been becoming more serious to me,this one not least of those things.
Well I had better get off to bed now as I have a late night babysitting tomorrow.
Blessings
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment