Saturday 18 June 2011

My first Post...........

Well,can't say how often I will be posting,I will try to say something every day,but....life is usually fairly hectic around here!
I am a 16 yr old girl,living in Devon,England on what we call a smallholding,a small farm.That features hugely in my life,so I'm guessing it will here too.I am also studying for end of school exams,which takes a lot of time.
I have one 15 yr old brother.
And now for the animals.....We have 20 chickens,10 sheep,4 goats,4 ducks,3 angora rabbits,a cow,and 2 dogs.Hope to post pictures of this bunch later or on Monday.
We live in a converted barn,so our house is fairly large(at least for England!!),the downside is that all the old beams produce a lot of dust....so cleaning often is a must.
Hope you will stop by again soon,I want to post inspiring quotes,hymns etc as well,so keep tuned.
Blessings
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment