Monday 20 June 2011

Another Post

I have some more time now...Here is a picture from a walk I went on with my Mom yesterday.I hope the lovely red poppies come out in this photo,that was the whole reason I took it.
This is a wheat field along the side of the footpath,the wheat is about waist high now,but still very green.The slight red bits are actually loads of poppies,the photo hasn't come out as clear as I hoped it would.Sights like this one really turn my heart to God,the Creator of all these beautiful things we see around us.
Here is another poem:


Fountain of good,all blessing flows
From Thee;no want Thy fullness knows;
What but Thyself canst Thou desire?
Yet,self-sufficient as Thou art,
Thou dost desire my worthless heart;
This,only this,dost Thou require.
                                Johann scheffler
"For thou desirest not sacrifice,else would I give it:thou delightest not in burnt offering.The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:a broken and a contrite heart,O God,thou wilt not despise.
Psalm 51v16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment